Q & A
Tips are always encouraged.
Not always—hourly rate is discounted based on total hours used.
Split Services / Pick-up/Drop-Off / One Way?
Yes, depending on the area and circumstances. Must have at least 3-4 hours of down time.
Not required by WA state law.
*Service tip — use your car seats to go to the airport and we can hold them for you. They will be in the car that takes you back home.
Airport 24/7 by Appointment?
- 30-45 minute call service "on the way" for reassurance and peace of mind
- We track incoming flights and pickup curbside within 5 minutes of your call
We supply ice and glasses. You bring the drinks.
NO FOOD! No smoking! No drama — only fun!
Credit card deposit required for reservation. Minimum $50 always non-refundable and always applied to your balance — Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover.
You're family; we hope to see you many, many times. Balance due on or before the date of service. Cash on pickup always good.
- Always email receipts
- Corporate and personal accounts available
- May have multiple cards on file (example: personal and corporate)
Holding Dates or Tentative Reservations?
No holding dates or tentative reservations, sorry.
- Up to 1 year in advance
- Last minute ok; we will do our best
- 24-48 hours preferred
- Book car same time as a mile
- Most limos book 2-3 weeks in advance
- Saturdays and large limos need more notice
$500 sickness fee. No exceptions!
Nausseaus clients will be put in cab.
Sole discretion up to driver and Amy.