Tips are always encouraged.
Not always—hourly rate is discounted based on total hours used.
Split Services / Pick-up/Drop-Off / One Way?
Yes, depending on the area and circumstances. Must have at least 3-4 hours of down time.
Not required by WA state law.
*Service tip — use your car seats to go to the airport and we can hold them for you. They will be in the car that takes you back home.
Airport 24/7 by Appointment?
- 30-45 minute call service “on the way” for reassurance and peace of mind
- We track incoming flights and pickup curbside within 5 minutes of your call
We supply ice and glasses. You bring the drinks.
NO FOOD! No smoking! No drama — only fun!
Credit card deposit required for reservation. Minimum $50 always non-refundable and always applied to your balance — Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover.
- Always email receipts
- Corporate and personal accounts available
- May have multiple cards on file (example: personal and corporate)
You’re family; we hope to see you many, many times. Balance due on or before the date of service. Cash on pickup always good.
Holding Dates or Tentative Reservations?
No holding dates or tentative reservations, sorry.
- Up to 1 year in advance
- Last minute ok; we will do our best
- 24-48 hours preferred
- Book car same time as a mile
- Most limos book 2-3 weeks in advance
- Saturdays and large limos need more notice
$500 sickness fee. No exceptions!
Nausseaus clients will be put in cab.
Sole discretion up to driver and Amy.